Friday, March 29, 2013

my happy place

I'm just going to go ahead and put it out there... Target is my happy place. Find me a red bulls-eye and I am home. Target has a new line out right now, Threshold, that I'm kind of obsessed with. Its described by Target as "the right mix of classic and modern. An effortless elegance. Beautiful, yet affordable. Designed for a lifetime of housewarmings. It's everything you'll love about your home." I think their description is spot on. I tell you it is taking every bit of my restraint to wait until we move into the house before I start buying up the entire store. Since I am abstaining from purchasing home decor at the moment I thought we could take a moment to window shop.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5


1, 2, 3, 4, 5

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
...................................................................................................................................................................

Grover did great through surgery. Although, for a dog that never barks he howled like a hound treeing a 'coon for hours coming out of anesthesia. The pathology came back that is was benign! He has a bandage on his leg to keep his stitches covered but you couldn't tell the way he runs and jumps and acts crazy. Stitches come out next week and I imagine he'll probably be crazier than he already is.

A few hours after surgery, still coming out of the anesthesia....

The next day, wide eyed and bushy tailed.

 photo Signature_zps06d7857a.png

No comments:

Post a Comment