Tuesday, April 2, 2013

like I need more inspiration to eat...

We are anxiously waiting for news about the building permits for our house this month. I'm an impatient person so I know these next few weeks/months are going to be an excruciating wait. In the meantime I continue to window shop and get inspiration for the house. Here are some ideas I have for the dining room...

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Since the main level is very open I'm hoping to keep all the rooms cohesive by picking a cool toned color scheme (blues, greens, grays  etc). I love the idea of a large rustic table with lush chairs that would encourage lounging. That built in is made of two Hemnes armoires from IKEA but looks so much more expensive. I would love to paint out the back a navy blue or add a beautiful navy patterned wallpaper which would really make my milk glass and bronze/antique gold chachkies pop.

Do you have a large open space? How do you keep the flow through your home?


No comments:

Post a Comment