Thursday, July 25, 2013

Countdown Catch-up

When I was looking for a cute way to keep track of the bump progress I stumbled upon this Maternity Calendar inspiration by Miranda at One Little Minute and ran with it. I loved the idea but had NO energy to make a stencil and paint so I made my own slacker version. I found a similar T-shirt on Amazon, bought some flocked iron on numbers, and a roll of red duct tape from Michael's. I just eye-balled the layout and then broke out the iron. Each week I just add a little strip of duct tape to mark our progress.
Feeling like major poop
No real changes yet
Obviously trying to suck it in a little lot
First time seeing the little guy where he actually looked like a baby
Starting to feel a little better
Bump in its wee stages. Found out we're having a BOY!
I "popped"
Other people really started to notice the bump
Feeling like belly is doubling each night
Half-way there.
It's crazy to see how much my belly has grown in just a few short weeks. Here's hoping the next 20 weeks go by just as fast because I'm very impatiently waiting to have this little guy in our arms instead of stomach.

 photo Signature_zps06d7857a.png

No comments:

Post a Comment